Advertise

Friday, January 29, 2016

De Bruyne facing 10 weeks out



Kevin De Bruyne could be out for up to 10 weeks after injuring his knee and ankle against Everton.







"I'll work hard on my recovery and hope to be back on the pitch as soon as possible. Thank you all for the supportive messages!"
De Bruyne has made a huge impact during his first season with the Blues, scoring 12 goals and creating another 12 and picking up a record three Etihad Player of the Month awards this campaign.
Regarding the injury he added: "It's my knee mostly. My boot got stuck and I fell the wrong way but nobody touched me."
Although a relatively recent addition to the City squad, the outpouring of support and well wishes from supporters across social media has been telling.
Already a firm fans' favourite, it's fair to say that De Bruyne will be missed by fans during this lengthy lay-off.
Here's a flavour of what's been said online in the wake of Kevin's injury update...

No comments:

Post a Comment